Facing issues in getting the Match account, a dating service site in Dallas, you can quickly get your Match as a life partner due to being blocked by the Match. For this, you seek to get your Match.com account blocked. However, getting unblocked from Match depends on the reason for your ban. Here are some steps you can take based on the situation:
It can be easily fixed if you accidentally blocked someone you matched with: You can unblock them by following these steps:
- Log in to your Match account on the desktop version (unblocking options aren’t available on mobile yet).
- Click on the gear icon at the top of the screen.
- Select “Blocked Profiles.”
- Find the person you accidentally blocked and click the “Unblock” button next to their name.
If you were suspended or banned by Match: If you are facing that you were suspended or banned by Match, to do this, you need to contact the Match.com support person because it is the most direct way to understand the reason for your ban and discuss what you can do to get reinstated. You can reach them through:
Make sure you familiarize yourself with their guidelines to avoid future violations and prepare your appeal while contacting Match. Be polite, apologize sincerely for any violations, and explain your story. If you were banned mistakenly, provide any evidence that supports your claim.
Related Issue: Why Can I Not Log into Match com? Recover Password?
How Do I Reset my Match.com Password?
If you are looking to reset your Match.com password is a quick and straightforward process. Here’s how to do it:
- Go to the Match.com login page. Visit https://mobi.match.com/login.
- Click “Forgot Your Password?” : It’s usually located below the Sign In buttons.
- Enter your registered email address: Make sure it’s the email address you used to create your Match.com account.
- Click “Send Email”: Match will send a password reset link to your inbox.
- Check your email: Look for a message titled “Reset Your Match.com Password.” Check your spam folder if you don’t see it in your primary inbox.
- Tap on the Reset Password tab under the email. It will be redirected to you to a secure page. Thus, there you can assemble a new password.
Enter your new password: Choose a robust and unique password that’s at least eight symbols long and has a combine with lowercase and uppercase letters, numbers, and special characters.
Re-enter your new password: This confirms that you entered it correctly.
Click “Reset Password.”: You can use your new password to log in to your Match.com account.
Tips to consider while unblocking the Match account
There are a few tips that you need to consider while unblocking the Match account, are:
If you don’t get the password reset email from Match, Check your spam folder and ensure you entered the correct email address. You can also request a new reset link.
If you have trouble creating a new password, ensure it meets the abovementioned requirements. If you still need help, contact Match.com customer support for assistance.
For enhanced security, Consider enabling two-factor authentication on your Match.com account after resetting your password.