Resolve network issues with QuickBooks File Doctor test results
If you are a QuickBooks user, you might have heard of QuickBooks file doctor tool at least once. QuickBooks file doctor tool was launched by Intuit, in order to fix the various company file related bugs that can be encountered by the QuickBooks users. It is a file repairing tool used to fix the errors. This tool can either be integrated or built-in, depending on the version of QuickBooks you are using. However, it should be noticed that the QuickBooks Mac users can’t access the QuickBooks file doctor tool, as it is not supported by QuickBooks Mac.
To know more about QuickBooks file doctor tool, make sure to read this blog post till the end, or you can also get in touch with our QuickBooks desktop support team via our toll-free number i.e. 1-800-761-1787, and discuss the same with our experts.
List of errors fixed by QuickBooks file doctor tool
- QuickBooks installation errors
- Firewall port poorly configured
- 6000 series error
- Damaged company files
- Virus infection
- Damaged windows registry components
- Missing or empty vendor, customer, or employee lists
- QuickBooks database server manager related issues
- And the list goes on….
You may read also: QuickBooks Won’t Open or Doesn’t Start – What do do?
Steps to download and install QuickBooks file doctor tool
- First of all, download QuickBooks tools hub and then press Ctrl + J keys, to open the downloads folder
- The next step is to click on the QuickBooksToolsHub.exe in the downloads list
- And then, click on yes, in order to accept the license agreement
- Once done with that, the user needs to click on the next option and then click on the install option
- After that, the user needs to hit finish option, when the install process completes
- The next step in the process is to click on the icon and open QuickBooks tools hub
- Moving ahead, visit the company file issues option and run QuickBooks file doctor tool
- The tool will automatically diagnose and fix the issues
Downloading and running QuickBooks file doctor tool can ease the process of rectifying the errors in QuickBooks. Thus, if you haven’t downloaded it yet, then make sure to use this tool and avail its benefits.
However, if you have any query, or if you encounter any issue in downloading, installing, or using QuickBooks file doctor tool, then make sure to take assistance from a certified professional.
You can also ring up at our toll-free number i.e. 1-800-761-1787 and avail expert guidance from our QuickBooks enterprise support team. We will be happy to help you!