Sometimes the users are unable to receive emails from Bigpond due to several reasons. To troubleshoot and resolve the issues here we mention some steps to be followed:
- If the internet connection is poor then it will affect the ability to receive emails so the users must make sure that their internet connection is active and stable.
- Sometimes the configuration might be incorrect in the email account settings. The misconfiguration in the email account settings will trigger the issues while receiving email so the users have to use proper configuration in the incoming mail server (IMAP/POP3), Outgoing mail server (SMTP), username and password in the email client.
- Due to insufficient storage space the users will not receive any emails, to resolve it the users must delete unnecessary emails or archive old ones to free up space.
- The server issues or outages within the Bigpond will also trigger issues while receiving email. Make sure to check the server issues or outages and contact Bigpond customer support for assistance to resolve the issues.
- Sometimes due to suspicious activity within the email, firewall or security software may block incoming emails. To resolve this issue the users have to temporarily disable or adjust the settings of security software to allow email traffic.
These steps will help the users to encounter the issues regarding unable to receive emails from Bigpond Account. If the steps mentioned above won’t work out then connecting to Bigpond customer care will be helpful for accurate information and guidance.
More Info: https://www.bigpondonlineservice.com/blog/bigpond-customer-care-melbourne/