Explanation To fix HP Printer not Printing
The HP printer is not printing can be a real irritating element, these form of issues not only hamper your everyday productiveness but also becomes time-consuming, as it delays a variety of unfinished paintings. Well! These sort of issues are not very unusual although and may appear to any HP consumer, the reasons may be but now not constrained to –
- Faulty or old drivers or software program
- The printer now not linked properly
- Wired or wi-fi community issues
- Faulty USB connections
- Paper Jam
- No ink or toner issues and so forth.
The troubles indexed above are quite common and can be resolved without difficulty, however, if the user is a newbie, then the consumer can solve or troubleshoot the troubles quite effortlessly by way of following the commands indexed underneath
How to Fix HP Printer no longer a print problem:
Fixing those types of troubles is not rocket science and with basic troubleshooting steps one ought to without problems repair the HP printer not printing problem, however, you need to comply with the steps cited underneath pretty religiously in order to get the entirety looked after.
1. Check the Printer connectivity –
- The first element first, test the status of the printer, see if it’s been connected nicely to the pc.
- Check the printer lighting fixtures, if they’re regular or not.
Cross-check the community cable, see if it’s been connected is a right way.
Restart each the computer and the HP printer, at instances simply just through restarting the trouble gets resolved.
2. Re-set up or Update the Printer Drivers –
- At times the printer stops printing due to faulty or old drivers, if you attempt to replace it or re-install it then the problem can also get resolved instantly.
You can either update the HP printer driver routinely in any other case you can clearly go to the house page of 123.Hp.Com/setup
- Now type inside the HP printer version range, pick out from the listing of available drivers to download & install from.
- Click hold to provoke the downloading procedure.
- You might answer a few questions whilst the set up is being carried out.
On of completion, click on entire after which visit the home page to register and prompt.
By each way, your current driving force might get both updated or re-established and the hassle of HP printer not printing might truly get resolved.
3. Cancel all Pending Print Jobs –
- In order to restore the non-printing problem, you first need to cancel all the pending or in queue printing jobs.
- To do which you want to visit the Devices & Printer section from the Control Panel
- Next right-click on the HP Printer and check to see what’s printing alternative
- After this visit Printer menu and pick open as administrator
- Next click on Cancel all files
- Now click on confirm
- All the printing jobs have been canceled, you can re-take a look at to see if the printer is functioning well or now not.
4. Set the Printer As Default –
- At instances, the printer not printing issue may additionally arise if the printer has now not been placed on default mode, because while a print command is given to Windows, it at once sends the job to the default printer, so if the printer is in default mode then 1/2 of the concern is over.
- In order to position it on default mode, you want to go to the Control panel and pick Devices & Printers.
- Next, locate your HP printer inside the listing of printing devices
- Now proper click on the printer and from the drop-down menu select ‘Set as Default’
You could see a take a look at the field with a tick on it, which shows that the printer has now been set as default.
Give a print command to double take a look at if it is operating best.
Hope this weblog become beneficial sufficient in imparting a few guidance associated with HP Printer now not printing problem