If you want to set up your roadrunner email in Outlook, then you would need the IMAP settings for the email service. First, we will look at the settings you need to set up a roadrunner email service on a third-party client.
- Incoming Mail server – mail.twc.com
- Incoming Mail Port – 993
- Outgoing Mail server – mail.twc.com
- Outgoing Mail Port – 587
With the help of these settings, you will be able to configure the account in Outlook, let’s have a look.
How to Set Up Roadrunner Email on Outlook?
You need to follow these steps while setting up roadrunner email on Outlook.
- Just open Outlook and application and click on the Add Account button located on the File tab.
- Now, enter your email address and then click on the ‘Advanced options’ to open the settings.
- Where you will have to check the ‘let me set up my account manually’ option and then click on the Connect button.
- After that, you will need to enter the settings we have listed above in the settings page of Outlook.
- You also need to provide the username and password for the account in the last section of the setting window.
- And then, click on the Finish button to complete the procedure of Outlook setup.