How to troubleshoot Linksys router setup issues? reset linksys router
Linksys routers are inbuilt with web based management setup page that allows complete Linksys router setup through guided instructions be setup wizard, also, it allows customization of wireless network settings and other router configurations.
Most of the time Linksys router setup issues arise due to inability to access the Linksys router’s web based management setup interface probably due to:
- Improper hardware wired cable connection setup.
- The Linksys router might be unable to share a valid IP gateway login.
- Incorrect Linksys router login domain or IP address entered via browser.
- The Linksys router login credentials might be entered incorrect for login.
- The Browser used for Linksys smart wifi login is problematic.
- The Linksys router might be defective or firmware is expired.
Follow the steps below to troubleshoot the above Linksys router setup issues:
Establish proper wired or wireless connections:
- Linksys router’s setup of wired connection: Ensure that the wired cables are properly connected between the hardware devices; the modem should be connected and screwed tightly to the Linksys router’s WAN/internet port using the Ethernet cable and the computer should also be connected tightly to the Linksys router’s LAN port with an Ethernet cable.
- Linksys router’s setup of wireless connection: The modem and the Linksys router should be connected as above with wired cable whereas the computer could be connected to the Linksys router using the Linksys smart wifi SSID and password.