Part number : DG402R
Manufacturer : Panasonic
Package information : TO-220 Type
Functions : IGBT for LCD TV Plasma, Silicon N-channel enhancement IGBT
This product conforms with the Restriction of Hazardous Substances Directive (EU 2002/95/EC). IGBT DG402RP is a silicon N-channel enhancement transistor. IGBT In order to drive a plasma display panel, When it comes to high-speed switching circuits, Specifications of the package Code VCE is a collector-emitter saturation voltage that is low (sat). It is also known as an insulated-gate bipolar transistor (IGBT). A three-terminal power semiconductor device, an insulated-gate bipolar transistor (IGBT) is the current choice for a fast-switching electronic switch due to its ability to deliver higher efficiencies. An MOS gate structure controls the operation of the device, which is made up of four alternating layers of P, N, and N, controlled by a metal oxide semiconductor (MOS) gate structure.
The transistor DG402RP is manufactured by PANASONIC and is used in electrical components. Each unit is packaged in a small TO-220F container and operates in a temperature range of -40°C to 105°C, depending on the model (TA).
Type of IGBT Channel: N-Channel
- Maximum power dissipation (Pc), in watts (W): forty
- Collector-Emitter Voltage |Vce|, V: 430 volts at maximum collector-emitter voltage
- Collector-Emitter saturation Voltage |Vcesat|, V: 1.75 volts
- 30 volts is the maximum gate-emitter voltage |Veg| that can be achieved.
- Collector current |Ic| at its maximum, A: 40
- Maximum junction temperature (Tj) in degrees Celsius: 150
- Rise Time, nS: 400 milliseconds
- Collector Capacity (Cc) at the highest possible pF:
For plasma display panel drive
For high speed switching circuits