Different types of ball valves Manufacturer in India
What are ball valves?
Ball valves Manufacturer in India is a type of shutoff valve that uses a rotatable ball with a bore to control the flow of a liquid or gas. The medium can flow through or be restricted by turning the ball a quarter turn (90 degrees) around its axis.Ball valves are both sturdy and trustworthy, working well after many cycles and shutting securely even after extended periods of inactivity. These characteristics make them a great choice for shutdown and control applications, where gates and globe valves are frequently chosen, but they lack the fine control of other alternatives in throttling applications.
Type of Ball Valves
There are five general body styles of ball valves:
- Two-piece ball valves – Some of the most often used ball valves aretwo-piece ball valves. The two-piece ball valve, as the name implies, is made up of two pieces: one with one end connection and the other with the body.
- Three-piece ball valves – A three-piece ball valve is one that swings open on both sides to allow simple access to the valve’s internals for maintenance and repair.
- Fully welded ball valves– A fully welded ball valve has a compact envelope, which allows for enhanced strength and a significant weight reduction.
- One-piece ball valves– Unlike the 2 and 3 piece ball valves, the One Section Ball valve has only one body piece. This signifies that the valve can’t be disassembled for cleaning. The valve will be low-cost and durable, which is an advantage.
- Wafer Type Ball valve– Bolts are used to secure the valve between the flanges. Our wafer ball valves are typically one-piece designs with floating balls and are available in cast and forged construction in sizes ranging from DN15 to DN 100, with pressure ratings ranging from #150 to #900.
Ball Valve Working
The Ball valve uses a hollow, perforated and pivoting ball to control flow through it. The Ball valves Manufacturer in India handles rotation by a transmission, which in turn drives the ball to rotate about an axis perpendicular to the flow. Ridhiman alloys is the best ball valve supplier.It is open when the ball’s hole is in line with the flow and closed when it is pivoted 90-degrees by the valve handle.
If the ball valve is left partially open for an extended period under conditions of a high pressure drop across the ball, the soft seat will tend to flow around the edge of the ball orifice and possibly lock the ball in that position.
What are the Applications of Ball Valves?
Ball valve supplier in Mumbai are ideal for a variety of industrial applications because they provide reliable leak protection. They are ideal for liquid and gas applications because they have a low pressure drop and can open and close quickly. Ball valves have a wide range of applications, including subsea, subterranean, and cryogenic applications.
Ball valves can be used in applications that require bubble-tight service, such as air, gas, and liquid. They can also be utilized in liquid, gas, and other fluid applications in low-point drains and high-point vents. Ball valves can be used to regulate cooling water and feed water systems, as well as for steam services.
Manufacture of Ball valves
Ridhiman Alloys is the best valves suppliers in Mumbai A Ball Valve is a quarter turn valve which can be opened or closed by applying pressure on the hollow and pivoting ball inserted into the void opening. It is usually used as a switch that can control and direct the flow of fluids (including air, water, gas, oil etc.). When the hole in the ball is aligned to the flow, it is open and closed when it is perpendicular..We are the leading valve manufacturers in maharashtra. Ridhiman Alloy is also well- known for Butterfly Valves Supplier in India, Forbes Marshall valves.
For more details:
Product Source – Ball Valve Manufacturer in India
Website – ridhimanalloys.com
Mail us on: [email protected]
Call us on: +91 99304 16916