GI Earthing Electrode Types and Specifications
What is a GI Earthing Electrode, and what is it used for?
In places with high soil resistivity, GI (Galvanised Iron) Earthing Electrodes provide a low-impedance ground. When utilised in conjunction with Reflow Grounding Minerals, the approach absorbs lightning energy and other harmful electrical fault currents, even in sandy or rocky soil conditions.
Suppliers of GI Earthing Electrodes:
Veraizen Earthing is a leading manufacturer and supplier of Copper Earthing Electrodes in Mumbai, India. In India, we are a major producer and supplier of GI Earthing Electrodes. This product is tailored to our clients’ specific requirements. The electrode on offer is commonly used to safeguard people from mishaps caused by buildup in telecommunication towers, microwave antennas, residential regions, and industrial locations.
Types of GI Earthing Electrode:
We are a leading manufacturer and supplier of GI Earthing Electrodes, GI Pipe Earthing, GI Pipe in Pipe Electrode, and GI Earthing, and we can customise this product to fulfil your demands. In telecommunication towers, microwave antennas, residential areas, and industrial settings, the provided electrode is commonly utilised to protect people from electrocution. The GI Earthing Electrode is a simple to install component of the chemical earthing system. In addition, we are India’s top supplier of GI Earthing Electrodes. Copper Earthing Electrode is also a product we sell.
GI Earthing Electrode Specification & Sizes
- Diameter: 32 MM, 40 MM, 50 MM, 65 MM, 80 MM and 100 MM
- Terminal Hole: 12 MM
- Lug Size: 100 MM
- Finishing Type: Polished
- Terminal Size: 100 MM
- Thickness of the pipe: 3.2 & 3.6 OR As Per IS Standard
- Length of the pipe: 1 Meter , 2 Meter & 3 Meter
GI Earthing Electrode Features
- Designed for fast fault current dissipation.
- Low maintenance and low space requirement.
- Easy and Fast installation
- Most suitable for electrode condition with oh value between 5.0 to 8.0
- Moisture booster chemical bag provided for low earth resistance
- No need to pour water
GI Earthing Electrode Benefits
- Prevention of accidents caused by static charges and stray current
- Protection of central communication, electronic and AC power systems.
- Meeting grounding safety requirement for electrical substation
- Lightning Protection systems
- For Neutral Earth Systems
- The cost is less than the copper electrode.
- The corrosion process is comparatively slower than a normal iron rod.
- It lasts for more than 6-7 years.
Contact us on: 8879331691
For more details visit: GI Earthing Electrode