How to set up a new Coinbase Pro wallet from scratch?
If you have been using any of the facilities offered by Coinbase Inc. then you must be aware of the fact that the company renders good services and products for its users. From Coinbase wallet to Coinbase Pro, it has been offering simplistic as well as advanced-level trading solutions to the users. Well, Coinbase and Coinbase pro work almost in the same manner and can be used simultaneously, but you need to acknowledge that both the exchanges have their different wallets. Thus, in order to start using the Coinbase Pro wallet, you need to set it up the right way.
Before you begin, please ensure that you are ready to provide all the details in the wallet setup form. Also, if you are starting your journey from the scratch, you need to first go through its review and make sure that this wallet is fulfilling all your requirements and expectations that you have from a crypto storage space.
Well, anyone who is interested to get access to a space where he can securely save his crypto should use this wallet as it comes included with some of the dynamic as well as exciting features. Since Coinbase Pro is a non-custodial wallet, therefore you will be able to set it up the way we have discussed below.
Setting up the Coinbase pro wallet
- To initiate the procedure, you first need to download the pro wallet app on your device
- If it is available in the form of an extension, you need to install the extension first
- Now, open the wallet and set up your account with the requested details
- Followed by this, you can write down the private key that is displayed on your PC or mobile’s display
- As soon as you set up your wallet, you can start transferring funds to your crypto wallet
If you have chosen the Coinbase Pro wallet as your primary wallet to store different crypto assets, then what you need to do is set up your new wallet in the way that we have explained right in this post. Just make sure that the information provided here is applied in the correct way to avoid any kind of inconvenience. Also, note that one should not share the details of his wallet’s private key or any other sensitive information with anyone.