It’s sometimes simply enjoyable to anonymously view someone’s Snapchat story. The platform quickly gained a large following and has been groove with amazing features since its launch. One of the best features of Snapchat is that no one may screenshot or view your snap without your permission.
Any snap that you upload on Snapchat is visible for only 24 hours and then it will automatically delete. And you will be notified if anybody has viewed it within that time.
Steps To View Someone’s Snapchat Story Anonymously:
1.) Using Airplane Mode:
Let’s take a look at how we can use Airplane mode to view someone’s Snapchat story anonymously:
- Log into the Snapchat app on your smartphone.
- The Stories icon has found in the bottom-right part of the screen.
- Refresh the Stories page after you’ve arrived there to verify that all of the Snapchat stories have loaded completely.
- Close the Snapchat app fully after all of the stories have been scheduled to be viewed.
- To switch off both mobile data and Wi-Fi, activate Airplane mode.
- After you’ve tried viewing the stories, make sure to clear the Snapchat app’s cache.
- You can switch off Airplane mode once you’ve removed the cache.
That was all there was to it. It’s simple to view someone’s Snapchat story anonymously by switching on airplane mode.
2.) Create A different Snapchat Account:
Another simple alternative is to create a new account that does not display any of your data. You may easily see someone’s Snapchat story without them knowing if you’re logged in using a separate account because no personal information is shown. The only thing left to do is convince the other party to accept your friend request.
3.) View Snapchat Stories With The Help Of A Friend’s Snapchat Account:
If you want to view someone’s Snapchat story without them knowing and can’t find out how one option is to take another friend’s phone and use their Snapchat account to view someone’s Snapchat story anonymously.