Is it possible to find a person: search for people on the Internet
In this topic, we will consider alternative people search now solutions and information about it on the Internet.
Sometimes the connection between people breaks even in our world, where development and computerization have, in comparison with previous generations, the highest apogee. But I don’t really want to run to the program “Wait for me”. Moreover, finding a person at home, and even through your PC, is as easy as shelling pears! And how to find the information you need about the right person, we will talk in this material.
How to find a person via the Internet: modern spy tricks
To get started, you can try to use the Google or Yandex search engines , Bing and Yahoo are also often used to search for people . In the search box, you must enter the full name of the person you are looking for, and then track it down on the proposed sites. It is worth scrolling through a couple of pages, if the information has not been found, then there is no point in looking further. Sometimes, in order to find a person, you may need additional information about him to expand your search. Especially if a person has a fairly common name or surname.
You can add the following criteria to the search string:
- age or date of birth;
- contacts (nickname in social networks, e-mail);
- city or at least a country;
- the name of the educational institution or place of work;
- hobbies or hobbies;
- friends or relatives;
- identity documents;
- If possible, enter information from the biography.
Yandex launched a small assistant to search for people
- We are talking about a special site – yandexpeople. It is in it that it is easier, faster and larger to search for people. As you can see in the photo below, you can choose any criteria and analyze 11 social networks. At the same time, the system will show the person you need both when writing a name and when using a nickname.
Watson can retire, it’s really elementary
A photo will help you find a person on the Internet
- If you have a photo of the person you are looking for, it can be used for search purposes. First you need to convert the image to electronic format, if it was originally a regular photograph. And then you should use any search engine, for example, Google or Yandex, at images (pictures).
- When you get to the search page, you need to find the camera icon on it to the right at the very top of the search line. After clicking on this icon, the search engine will prompt you to upload a photo from your computer. And after loading the system will give you a list of relevant options (similar to this image).
- If you know where a person often spends time, for example, in a bar, a park, or has been abroad, then you can upload an image with this place. And by these geotags you can find the person you need.
- Thus, you can find the original source of this photo, which will allow you to go to a page on a social network or a page in a search engine. It’s also easy to find the friend or relative you’re looking for by looking at a picture if they’re famous or have been featured online using a photo. The same tags or friend tags on the photo will come in very handy in such a situation.
In general, it is possible in principle to find someone using their photo, but it is worth remembering that the criteria for “similarity” of search engines are very different from human ideas. Especially if this person is very similar to some celebrity, most likely you can find a completely different person.
How to find a person on the Internet through social networks?
This is perhaps one of the easiest and most popular ways to find people today. Almost every one of us uses one or another social network, where he posts his photos, with which you can find him. Of course, the older generation is more distrustful of such new technologies, but they can also be found through relatives and acquaintances who are registered on social networks.
Important: On such resources, the most convenient user search forms are usually arranged, which allow you to enter not only the first and last name, but also various other search categories. For example, place of residence, date of birth, university, etc. And again, we do not exclude acquaintances of these same friends and their relatives.
To start the search, you need to register in the social. networks. And whatever it is, authorization is mandatory on any resources.
Consider the most popular social networks
- ” Facebook” is considered one of the most popular and advanced social networks among young people almost all over the world. After authorization, you need to find the “Search Friends” button on your page on the left side of the top panel.
- The algorithm of actions is the same, so we will not dwell on it. The only thing is that you cannot enter additional requirements when searching for people. By the way, it is in this social network that your friends connect with you in common places. That is, there is a comparison at the place of work or study.
Facebook has made things a little more difficult.
- Convenient and practical ” Skype”. After you logged into Skype, you need to find the “Contacts” button, you need to click on it. Then select “Add (+) contact”. A new window pops up. After that, you will have a choice: by nickname / full name, by phone number or “Invite to Skype”.
- The difficulty is that you cannot prescribe additional information. Also, the nickname is written strictly as the person is recorded. And it should be understood that the result will have to be searched manually.
In this case, you need to know reliable, not approximate information.
- ” Instagram”, which has recently become incredibly popular among users. To find the person you are interested in, you must first click on the magnifying glass icon in the lower left part of the screen, click on the search bar. The keyboard will pop up immediately. Now enter the name or nickname of the person. After that, the system will give you a lot of results.
- If you go through the computer version, then the line with a magnifying glass is centered at the very top. When you register the right person, the results will be updated immediately. But you can’t add criteria. It is necessary to leaf through their entire proposed list.
Is it possible to find a person’s address on the Internet?
- With the advent of specialized search portals, finding a person using reverse street directory has become much easier. But, despite this, the address of residence will have to be asked personally from this person, because. this applies to everyone’s personal data.
- Therefore, there is practically no such information in open form. Is that if a person somewhere out of stupidity himself did not leave it. But it is quite possible to find the city of residence, place of work or educational institution even with the help of social networks.
- One of the best ways to find a person’s place of residence on the Internet is provided by telephone directories. Basically, such e-books provide information for free. Usually, only the first and last name of a person is enough for a search, or vice versa, a phone number or address, if you do not know what his last name is.
One of the proposed search options by phone
- If you could not find the person you need using the most common sources, you can resort to using other specialized sites and programs. One of the most popular directories is the org number. But in this database there is information not about the tenants, but only about the owners and proprietors.
- To find a specific person, you need to go to the site, and then select a city and enter the name or home phone number in the search box. After you go to GoogleMaps, and already from the satellite you can see where the person lives.
As you can see, it is possible to find a person via the Internet, however, you need to have at least some data. At the same time, do not lose sight of the fact that the object can simply set its settings in such a way that search engines will not highlight it. And remember – if a person is not registered anywhere, then no program will show him to you. In this case, as an option, you need to search through friends or relatives.