How do you carry on with the AEWV job check successfully?
Immigration New Zealand has introduced an Accredited Employer Work Visa, which is a three-step process. The job check is the second step of the entire process that has been introduced to ensure that the employment is acceptable. It also ensures that no suitable NZ citizens are available for specific work.
- Regarding job check, the following points need to be considered:
- Accreditation of the employers for hiring AEWV employees
- Agreement of employment and detailed job description
- Evidence of advertisement where the position is not listed in the Green List
- Matching of position and Australian and NZ Standard Classification of Occupations codes
Considering the complexities involved in the job check, it will make sense to obtain services from an experienced and licensed immigration adviser.
For Read Full Blog : Click Here
Full Audio : Listen Here
Direction : Get Here